Little things matter. Little things can turn around the upcoming November election.
Little things pile up inside people's minds and eventually reach a tipping point.
Little things being forced down our throats eventually bring us to the point where voters in November are going to say, "enough is enough!"
What little things? I'm talking about "little things" like:
- No longer being able to purchase an incandescent light bulb because of government mandate. Why should I be forced to buy an expensive light bulb which is less effective and even more dangerous in terms of disposal?
- In Massachusetts, mandated by school officials: No more baked goods allowed in schools, and there is an effort to extend this ban to football games, weekend activities.
- Gay brainwashing propaganda in our elementary, junior and senior high schools. It's currently taking place in elementary schools in NY, MA, and Los Angeles
- Little things like seeing your electric bill go up because your local utility is forced to buy subsidized wind-generated power.
- Little things like knowing that you're forced to put ethanol into your gas tank even though it's detrimental to the life of your engine, and then you hear that the EPA has MANDATED the percentage of Ethanol increase from 10% to 15%.
- Little things like seeing your president stonewall the Keystone XL Pipeline time and time again, preventing the overnight creation of thousands of jobs.
- Little things like hearing your President take all the credit for killing Osama Bin-Laden at the expense of the Navy Seals who did all the heavy lifting, and put their lives on the line. The President was dragged off the 6th hole of a golf course for a photo op of him watching the killing of Osama Bin-Laden.
- The bias and lies of the media which insult our intelligence with their reporting and phony polls. Many Americans have had it with a media which never vetted Obama, never looked into his academic transcripts but will do an anal exam regarding Mitt Romney. Americans have had it with a media that is in the tank for one party and thinks that those who disagree with them are yahoos, hayseed hicks, bigots with their gun-racks, blue-collar idiots, gun-toting right-wing religious extremists. BTW, those are President Obama's words and thoughts as well.
- Little things like being told when and where you can smoke (I don't smoke but I resent the fact that smokers are treated as 2nd class citizens yet our federal and state governments loving filling their coffers with tax money from cigarettes). The Anti-Smoking Nazis won't be satisfied until they can ban smoking in private homes and cars.
- Little things like being told what you can and cannot eat. The Food Nazis are now mandating what food can and can't be brought by your child to public schools.
- Little things like watching your President attack the Supreme Court and question their right to rule on Obamacare.
- Little things like Nancy Pelosi saying regarding the Obamacare bill: "You'll know what's in it once we pass it."
- Little things like statements from Sen. Max Baucus (MT) to a question as to whether he had read the 2409-page healthcare bill:
“I don’t think you want me to waste my time to read every page of the health care bill. You know why? It’s statutory language,” Baucus said. “We hire experts.”
- Little things like seeing your president and his family take their 12th vacation of the year when you can't afford to even take one vacation.
- Little things like hearing your president call-out private citizens as enemies. Little things like the President of the United States having an "enemies' list" which rightly served to bring down Nixon and will hopefully contribute to Obama's demise as well. When in the history of this nation has a sitting President seen fit to attack, shame and threaten private citizens for contributing to an opponent's campaign? It's currently taking place in the White House by a President who is acting out everything he read in Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals."
- Little things like hearing our President demonize fossil fuel and demonizing Big Oil which daily contributes to our well-being and our Amercan way of life.
- Little things like being told that a snail, rat or spotted owl is more important than a human being or private property or the construction of a bridge or new homes.
- Little things like hearing our President and the Democrats divide the people of this country along racial and gender lines.
- Little things like watching our President attack job-creating corporations.
- Little things like reading that a private company like Boeing Aircraft cannot re-locate their business to South Carolina without the President siding with his best buds and supporters: the unions, the Labor Dept. and then attacking Boeing. A sitting president attacking a private company and dictating where they can or cannot locate their business!!