Unless you've been living in a cave or on a deserted island with no wi-fi, you've seen this headline:
U.S. Ambassador to Libya Is Killed
The attacks occurred Tuesday night in the eastern city of Benghazi by protesters angry over a film that ridiculed Islam's Prophet Muhammad, according to Libya officials.
|Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens|
It is being reported in the Wall Street Journal that these protesters are "religious extremists." They are not religious extremists but typical everyday Muslims who get angry and violent whenever anyone attacks or criticizes Islam, Mohammed or the Koran. The film in question, which you don't even read about in most of the accounts was made by Egyptian Coptic Christians, titled "Innocence of Muslims." The purpose of this film is to call attention to the hypocrisies of Islam. The film was produced and directed by Sam Bacile, a 56 yr. old Israeli-Jew. It depicts Muhammad as a feckless philanderer who approved of child sexual abuse, among other overtly insulting claims that have caused outrage.
Muslims find it offensive to depict Muhammad in any manner, let alone insult the prophet. A Danish newspaper's 2005 publication of 12 caricatures of the prophet triggered riots in many Muslim countries.
Question: Presidents Geo. W. Bush and Obama have both declared Islam to be a "religion of peace." Is it really? What religion targets and wants to kill anyone who disagrees with them or criticzes them? Newspapers and media outlets around the world cower in fear of Islamic retaliation. They will not criticize Islam in any way, shape or form. Reporters are afraid to write anything that might sound critical of Islam for fear of losing their life. What kind of religion of peace is this? George Bush, are you listening? I doubt it. You along with so many others will conclude that this is just a group of Muslim extremists who did this evil, despicable act. Well, you would be wrong as you so often were, George W. Bush. But don't worry, you're not alone, you are in good company with President Obama, the State Dept., and most of the liberal drive-by media.
This tragic act was not committed by Muslim extremists but by everyday Muslims. It started over a film that was made by Coptic Christians who have suffered persecution and even death at the hands of Islam in Egypt. They have every right to expose the lies and hypocrisy of Islam.
|Egyptian protesters tearing down the U.S. flag|
Muslims wonder why they are met with suspicion and resistance around our country and the world when they want to be part of our communities, it's events like this they should remember. Committing murder at our Embassy in
and storming our Egyptian embassy over a movie about Muhammad that was in a
less than favorable light is completely insane and indicative of the Islamic
culture. Is their religion so false they have to protect its image with violence
in order to keep their followers from abandoning it?
|Ft. Hood terrorist, Maj. Nidal Hassan|
Today, Obama will still appease Islam by saying that these acts don't represent Islam, but a fringe group of extremists. And when Major Nidal Hassan gunned down 13 military personnel and wounded 29 others, the Obama Regime called it "workplace violence." They refuse to label it terrorism, even though Hassan praised Allah right before he starting shooting. He was also inspired by radical Muslim cleric Anwar al-Awlaki. Even now, more than two years later, Maj. Nassan has not been tried. So much for swift justice especially for the victims.
President Thomas Jefferson sent the Unites States Marines to
Tripoli. President Barry Soetoro Obama sends an apology for hurting Muslim feelings. Today, all you will read about from this President and this administration is a condemnation of efforts by misguided individuals
to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims.
If you are a Christian and you're reading this post, what can you do? Pray. Join me as I pray the following:
- Pray for the families of Ambassador Chris Stevens and the three staffers who were killed. Pray for God's grace and mercy to comfort them in this time of sorrow and grief. Ask God to send believers to them to help them through this dark time.
- Pray for those who did this, for God's mercy and love and forgiveness to be demonstrated to them. Pray for Christians who still remain in Libya as well as all throughout the Middle East--that they would have abundant opportunities to share the Good News of the Messiah to the Muslims everywhere.
- Pray that Muslims' hearts and minds might be open to the truth of the Gospel. Pray that Christians will have the boldness and strength to speak the truth of the Gospel to their Muslim friends and neighbors.
- Pray for Muslims throughout the world to receive dreams and visions about Jesus Christ as the Messiah. Pray that many would be set free from the bondage and deception of Islam. Pray for the Light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to pierce the darkness of Islam throughout the world.
- Pray for Christian broadcasters throughout the Middle East to have wisdom and to be able to address this sensitive issue with love, courage and with the truth of God's Word.